The Church at Home page also features select videos from Minno’s catalog available for preview, activities to help families take the fun off-screen, and content from the Minno Life Blog, such as expert help on what kids need most during this unprecedented time. · A specially curated weekly episode with worship music, Bible stories, and more.
· "Thank you very much! We will continue to use Minno Church at Home daily while schools are closed. God Bless." You have truly been a blessing during this time of pandemic. I don’t have enough words to express how grateful I am for this ministry and can’t wait to share this with others. We were watching church services live and my daughter was asking for a children service. I was beyond delighted to receive such a timely email in my Inbox.
· Also available are the bestselling Minno Laugh and Learn Bibles for Kids and Little Ones, which feature amazing bonus resources including: maps, charts, and Bible section introductions to help readers understand each story’s place in God’s big story.
· Press and media information is available here: http://press.gominno.com
· Church at Home can be found here: https://www.gominno.com/lp/church-at-home/
Church staff, Sunday School teachers, and volunteers need creative help, and are often unable to get the top-shelf technology they require to serve the children in their congregations. This resource is an unquestioned home run, pouring spiritual life into the next generation when they need to be anchored in Biblical truth," said Jeff Farmer, President of the Penecostal/Charismatic Churches of North America Church-at-Home is literally a God-send…an angel at the door…encouraging and blessing families and children right now. "Pastors are extremely busy…often overwhelmed, especially in the world’s current chaos.
Minno seeks to entertain, inform and inspire, encouraging kids and parents to laugh and learn together. Minno’s offering includes an ad-free subscription-video-on-demand platform Minno Life, an expert-driven parenting blog, Minno Kids, its book publishing division, and Minno store, a digital shopping platform. Minno is a Nashville-based children’s digital media company partnering with Christian parents to provide safe, values-based choices for their families.
· "Thank you for this! She and I are very happy about the Minno church online." My daughter was sad that we will only be able to watch the adult services online.
· Church at Home is completely free and available around the world.
Details on Church at Home:
What Parents Are Saying:
· For families to use during the week, Church at Home features Minno’s signature "Five Minute Family Devotions."
NEWS PROVIDED BY
· Since its launch, Minno’s Church at Home has been welcomed by more than 160,000 families in 137 countries utilizing Minno’s Church at Home content, which is free and available anywhere in the world.
CONTACT: Press@inspire.buzz, 323-379-5180
NASHVILLE, April 20, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ — Due to the COVID-19 lockdown for over 300 million Americans, more than 160,000 faithful families have experienced church from the comfort of their own home in partnership with Minno–a new, Nashville-based children’s digital media company featuring one of the world’s largest collections of Classic VeggieTales and an expertly-curated collection of media choices for Christian families.
The content curated by Minno for Easter and for every week includes video services, discussion guides, prayers, and activities that enrich the experience of worshiping at home for children and the whole family. In response to COVID-19, and the need for families to social distance and stay at home, Minno launched a free Church at Home program on March 14, 2020, providing families and pastors with an easy-to-use, home-based digital Church at Home experience.
With Churches Across the Globe Empty, Minno Partners with Families, Pastors, Church Leaders, and Congregations in 137 Countries to Continue Spiritual Learning and Impact While at Home
April 20, 2020
This is a wonderful idea and resource for the coming weeks. God Bless you and your families!" · "Thank you so much! I am so thankful for you and your work to help families keep Jesus in their lives.