Here’s an update on my current positions. I hope I captured all the cash flow right below.
- Own 800 XHB @ average cost of $21.26 (400 @ $22.72, 400 @ $19.80) : XHB closed at $19.26 (position at -$1,600) : Cash Flow $2,058
- Own 400 DDM at cost of $74.30 : DDM closed at $63.74 (position at -$4,224) : Cash Flow $685.00
- Own 200 DDM at $77.80 : DDM closed at $63.74 (position at -$2,812) : Cash Flow $2,502.00
- Own 500 DDM at $71.95 : DDM closed at $63.74 (position at -$4,105) : Cash Flow $1,100.00
- Own 200 QID at $46.75 : QID closed at $38.63 (position at -$1,624): Cash Flow $926.00
- Own 400 SSO at $65.65 : SSO closed at $63.00 (position at -$1,060) : Cash Flow $1,335.00
- Own 500 SDS at $64.00 : SDS closed at $63.80 (position at -$100) : Cash Flow $461.00
ETF Covered Calls website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any investment activity is not without risk including loss of principal. Neither this website nor its authors assume any responsibility arising from the use or misuse of any information presented in this blog. You are urged to contact a financial adviser before making any investment decisions. Past performance is no indication of future performance.