- Own 800 XHB @ average cost of $21.26 (400 @ $22.72, 400 @ $19.80) : XHB closed at $17.01 (position at -$3,400)
- Own 400 DDM at cost of $74.30 : DDM closed at $62.35 (position at -$4,780)
- Own 200 DDM at $77.80 : DDM closed at $62.35 (position at -$3,090)
- Own 500 DDM at $71.95 : DDM closed at $62.35 (position at -$4,800)
- Own 200 QID at $46.75 : QID closed at $45.25 (position at -$300)
- Own 200 SSO at $66.30 : SSO closed at $59.37 (position at -$1,386)
- Sold 2 SSOGO for $2.00, these options expired worthless
- Sold 2 SSOSM for $1.65, these naked puts will be assigned and I’ve been assigned 200 SSO at $65.00
- Sold 2 SUCTC for $2.80, these naked puts will expire/assign during August expiry (August $55.00 Strikes)
So the potential for profits here are in SSO, DDM and QID for August (or later) expiry. SSO August $65 calls are trading for $0.60 or about 1% return in under 28 days. DDM October $72 strikes are selling for $1.40 or about 2% return in 3 months. QID August $47 strikes are trading at $2.20 or 4.5% in under 30 days. Profit opportunities are not quite ideal except on QID so I’ll hold until better opportunities surface.
ETF Covered Calls website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any investment activity is not without risk including loss of principal. Neither this website nor its authors assume any responsibility arising from the use or misuse of any information presented in this blog. You are urged to contact a financial adviser before making any investment decisions. Past performance is no indication of future performance.