Here is a break down of my positions after June expiry.
- Own 800 XHB @ average cost of $21.26 (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com), XXJFT expired worthless
- Own 400 DDM at cost of $74.30. DDMFX expired worthless
- Own 200 DDM at $77.80, DDMFX expired worthless
- Assigned 1000 DXD at $57.00, account now holding cash.
- Own 200 QID at $46.75, Sold 2 QIDGU at $0.75
So what to do next? It’s a waiting game; Mini account will have to wait until DDM gets back up to at least $76 while arbitrage account will wait for XHB to pop up above $19 and DDM pops above $72. I’m holding a big chunk of cash in my power account and I may buy 200 share blocks of DDM and sell at-the-money calls over the next few days AFTER the Fed meeting but anything can happen.
ETF Covered Calls website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any investment activity is not without risk including loss of principal. Neither this website nor its authors assume any responsibility arising from the use or misuse of any information presented in this blog. You are urged to contact a financial adviser before making any investment decisions. Past performance is no indication of future performance.