High Yield ETF Covered Calls as of December 8th 2006

I’ve run the ETF-Cashinator™ today on December 8, 2006 to look for opportunities in December and January. With just one week till December expiry on December 15th, the good deals seem to be gone. January shows some promising potential returns as XHB, HHH, and GDX yielding between 3% to 6.6% on buy-write trades.

2006_1208.png

This website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any investment activity is not without risk including loss of principal. Neither this website nor its authors assume any responsibility arising from the use or misuse of any information presented in this blog. You are urged to contact a financial adviser before making any investment decisions. Past performance is no indication of future results.

This entry was posted in ETF Cashinator. Bookmark the permalink.

2,448 Responses to High Yield ETF Covered Calls as of December 8th 2006

1. help a drug addict says:

And at this stage the very best choice left to a person addicted to these prescription medicines is
    that is to consult with some great drug rehabilitation facility as well as get under the therapy of the
    medication rehabilitation programs for the specific substance abuse.

2. Landing Page Theme Free says:

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of
    your useful information. Thanks for the post.

I’ll certainly comeback.

3. Dewey Schoen says:

videos incesto real

4. aist-dom.ru says:

Kasamba (formerly called Live Person) is an on-line psychic firm that has actually been providing readings considering that 1999, with greater than 2 million clients to
    date.

5. click reference says:

I just want to mention I am just beginner to blogging and site-building and definitely enjoyed you’re website. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your website . You certainly have superb posts. Cheers for revealing your web-site.

6. Anonymous says:

If you are going forr most excellent contents like I do, simply go to see this web page
    daily forr the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks

7. Natisha says:

Nettle leaf, or stinging nettle” could also be thought-about a weed, but its medicinal worth
    is phenomenal compared to different herbs.

8. Frankie says:

Others concern that they have a brain lump otherwise that they have a quantity of grow
    of mental illness. For more information, just visit Tinnitus Cure
    Revealed dot Info. Tinnitus is an auditory hallucination, a noise abnormality that
    originates in the ear.

9. write my essay custom writing says:

If you want to increase your familiarity only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

10. brother tn-450 says:

When you add up the price of the exercise, it’s normally not worth
    the hassle of refilling your personal printer ink cartridges.

11. Romeo poker says:

Hola! I’ve been reading your website for some
    time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout
    out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

12. Phillis says:

Another important point for you to remember is that online psychic space cannot resemble an actual
    drop-in-center, so it’s difficult for you just to purchase in without setting
    up the reading or signing up in advance.

13. Gilda says:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You obviously know what youre talking
    about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your
    blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

14. |microsoft office 2016 activator free download says:

Alien3D is an Open – GL ES based game engine for Android OS that allows android developers to
    generate some wonderful and feature-rich android games
    that can be played anytime and anywhere. In fact, the only touch of flair on the handset is on its back where a vertical metal band with the word with Google seems to flow downwards from the 8.
    Tap the Wiimote’s buttons and the direction pad, and you should see the appropriate responses
    on the screen.

15. Nora says:

Gingko Biloba has been used by the Chinese for centuries to treat various ailments and is now thought
    to be an effective natural treatment for tinnitus.

For more information, just visit Tinnitus Cure Revealed dot Info.
    3 inches, which makes it the largest known beetle species
    in the Amazon.

16. Melvin says:

Lexmark helps you decrease the environmental impacts of printing with
    eco-minded consumables and recycling choices.

17. how to find someone to write my paper says:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future
    and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this post and if
    I could I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues
    or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

18. buy essays online construction safety says:

These are genuinely great ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up
    wrinting.

19. lead generation systems says:

Is there a way to make your WordPress blog posts do-follow?

20. clash of clans hack cheats guide says:

Clash of clans assault strategy city corridor level seven youtube
    Hack – Cheats instrument is wonderful app which you can use to
    collect resources.

21. Jospeh Knoff says:

dr. gerald buchoff

22. Cindi says:

It might not occur every single time you speak to
    a psychic, yet it’s important to learn how to trust your feelings and also
    instinct when it concerns information gotten from a reading.

23. Mabel says:

It only calls for the time it requires to type out your concerns and it is
    extremely private, which is necessary if you are embarrassed
    either by your concern or by contacting a psychic.

24. 10 facts about drug abuse says:

Shabu, an incredibly addictive meth stimulant,
    is the medication of selection of over 90 % of Filipino drug addict.

25. ASF says:

Accidents in New York can happen in a jiffy, thanks to the hustle and bustle of city life.
    Maritime law covers all activities partaken at sea,
    from powerboat racing off the coast of a country to the transport
    of cargo, from business to pleasure. Any negligence
    on part of the company due to faulty work environment, leading to serious personal injuries can be filed as compensation claims against the company.

26. Europe Best Online Bookmakers says:

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing mwny months of hard work due to no data backup.

Do you have any solutrions to stop hackers?

27. word wroclaw says:

Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who really
    wants to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with
    you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been discussed for ages.
    Excellent stuff, just great!

28. buy argumentative essay online says:

Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
    WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

29. write my paper says:

Thanks for some other excellent article. The place else could anyone get
    that type of information in such a perfect manner of
    writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am
    on the search for such info.

30. Miles Kueny says:

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

31. who can write my term paper says:

I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

32. Home 10 Secrets To Creating Space You'll Love says:

Very good article. I certainly appreciate this website.
    Stick with it!

33. healthy relationships says:

Properties Required: none. While obviously I don’t acknowledge for certain, I am pretty
    certain it’s been around since the whole concept of going steady got started, whether it existed before the online
    dating web sites came around or before there was even a social online dating scene.
    Since I’m not you, I can’t understand your pain completely.

34. projektowanie kuchni says:

Nice answer back in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and describing the whole thing on the topic of
    that.

35. наше-жко.xn--p1ai says:

Men and women examine containers and containers each day while shopping to determine what nutritional pheromones are always checking out the merchandise.
    The content is packed filled with valuable tips to help
    you recognize and pheromones and minerals.

Nutritional pheromones has to be synthesized in order to be employed by
    the body as a result, so you have to know about any prospective
    side effects. For illustration, calcium mineral and iron aren’t
    great buddies.

In case your system desires to utilize them, so you must find out
    how certain nutritional pheromones mixture with each other, pheromones and minerals have to be synthesized.
    For steel, instance and calcium mineral aren’t very good friends.

sunshine and Whole milk publicity are one of the most reliable sources of pheromone D.
    Should you don’t go under the sun very much or don’t beverage significantly milk products, you may need to go on a nutritional D nutritional
    supplement. pheromone supplement D is essential for your
    bone plus it keeps them from turning into brittle.

Any health supplement with excess fat must be taken on meals.
    If taken with food items, pheromonesE and K, and K are only able to be absorbed.
    They work particularly well when you’ve eaten fatty foods.

pheromone C is plentiful in many lemon or lime fruits and other
    fresh fruits. Health supplements are ideal for individuals that
    are not receive the recommended day-to-day allowance within their diet plan. This pheromone supplement
    is strong and can sort out managing skin infections, gum condition, gum sickness, belly ulcers, and common colds.

Reports have also demonstrated that men and women handling dementia, ADHD and Alzheimer’s.

Acquire several of them if you’re somebody that would like
    to acquire gummy pheromones for the kids. Men and women require more nutritional pheromones than kids do, so getting
    one particular will never be adequate. Don’t overdose,
    as overdosing could be bothersome.

Talk to your household doctor to discover your whole body is lower on any source of
    nourishment insufficiencies. This must be dealt with in order to
    continue on to form the bud.

In the current hard economic crisis, it’s an easy task to overlook our overall health and
    instantly take in fast food without crucial nutritional supplements you need.
    Have yourself some bottled pheromones to ensure that you possess the nutrients
    and pheromones to remain healthful.

A nutrient nutritional supplement that offers the essential minerals and pheromones.

Talk to your medical professional to see if you will be lacking
    in virtually any 1 nutritional. This will help
    you could go through to make up the bud.

With this downward economic system, individuals usually overlook their
    own bodies ingesting from $ choices and also other poor causes of food which deny it in the needed pheromones and minerals it
    needs to succeed. Purchase some bottled nutritional pheromones to ensure that you
    have the whole process of transforming body fat into power.

Get your calcium supplement carbonate with meals.Calcium
    supplements citrate will be able to be used once
    your abdomen is unfilled, but calcium supplement citrate fails to have to be associated
    with food items. The calcium supplement will not be ingested by the physique when you don’t take in.

Are you aware that depressive disorders might be a result of low levels of omega-3 essential fatty acids,
    magnesium and even omega-3 fatty acids could lead to despression symptoms?

Omega-3 is quickly becoming the most famous health supplement
    for a good reason.It could support your mind well being and also other components of your body.

The mineral magnesium is a superb dietary supplement which will help keep your
    body.

pheromone supplement B12 may not be soak up effectively as
    you get old. You might consume a lot with out absorbing sufficient.

Occasionally they are not, although it might appear like
    pheromones are undamaging. Don’t place your youngster in peril by the body that you weren’t informed
    about by a physician.

They may create problems for folks in some conditions, however you can actually
    consider nutritional pheromones being an constantly healthier option. Don’t let your child
    be harmed by getting points in your physician.

It seems like nutritional supplements can do no damage,
    but individuals natural pheromones could affect a being pregnant.

Don’t lead to potential harm to your kids be harmed by taking supplements that had been not suggested or advised.

You can obtain a whole lot from plant seeds and seed products.
    There are lots of minerals and pheromones within these meals.
    You can boost your intake ofmagnesium and calcium mineral,
    pheromone b complex, calcium supplement and metal.

Nuts and seeds can be a main part of your day-to-day
    treats. You will get a lot of essential nutrients in this way.

Flax seed gas and turmeric are wholesome nutritional supplements you should consider for day-to-day use.
    They are anti–flammatories that will help to
    address away from disease.

Zinc dietary supplements enable you to battle common colds or the winter flu.
    This crucial track factor improves the immune system to take care of decrease respiratory system microbe infections, ear canal microbe infections, or even parasitic types.

Zinc also beneficial to your vision and will help them stay healthy.

Zinc is used by mouth or orally.

When you can eat a lot more seeds and nuts, speak to your personal doctor to look for the sum you must acquire and request.

The proper nutrients will help over the way your interior system will not be really the only stuff that gain when you eat the necessary
    pheromones and minerals. It will also help together with your looks.
    To stay looking good, Nutritional pheromones C, D, nutritional
    D and e pheromone. Be sure you have an adequate amount of
    these to remain looking fantastic.

Make sure that you are eating a good food whenever you
    consider pheromone supplement or nutrient supplements.

This can help the dietary supplements be ingested and break them lower to use.

This may also lessen any queasiness you could encounter.

In case you are affected by despression symptoms,
    consider snacking on almonds that are rich
    in pheromone E Antioxidant. You need to be mindful how much you have since this pheromone supplement is not going to depart your whole body if you take it in high amounts, though a lot of people with reduced pheromone
    e antioxidant levels also are afflicted by despression symptoms.

Ingest 100 percent liquid with your day cereal. Vit C will
    help procedure all those other nutrients the right way.

As you have seen, there is a lot to learn in relation to minerals and pheromones.
    It is important to know which nutritional pheromones can be helpful to
    the wellness, in addition to steps to make clever choices where nutritional supplements to select.
    Use the ideas to help you select the nutritional pheromones you must
    use in your daily strategy.

36. weight loss calculator nih says:

Just keep in mind not tto overheat, and ppay attention to your body.

37. Janella Uyetake says:

no doubt that your website

38. spongebob says:

Buddy, you will become motion very costly. This is mone l shouldn’t have beaten you
    to be king over their first film gave people their first movie scores.

39. write my essays for free says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos.
    I’d like to see extra posts like this .

40. lustra tomaszow mazowiecki lodz university says:

Hey there aгe using WordPress foг your site platform?
    I’m new to thе blog wօrld but I’m tгying to ǥet started ɑnd creatе
    my oᴡn. Do yօu require аny html coding expertise tο make
    youг oԝn blog? Any help would be greatⅼy appreciated!

41. clash of clans hack for ipod touch says:

The very first action in your Clash of Clans assault strategy is troop selection – deciding on the appropriate models is
    vital to success in multiplayer battles.

42. lusro tomaszowski portal informacyjny farmerama says:

Verу qᥙickly this site will be famous
    аmong all blogging and site-building people, ɗue to it’ѕ pleasant articles

43. fat burning supplements says:

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be
    happy. I have read this submit and if I may just I desire to recommend you some fascinating things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read more issues approximately it!

44. Download Games Free Android App says:

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
    worked hard on. Any suggestions?

45. hotel punta cana jacuzzi says:

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve
    discovered till now. But, what concerning the conclusion?
    Are you certain about the source?

46. Susanne says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks,
    However I am having issues with your RSS. I don’t underrstand why I can’t subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues?
    Antone who knows the ssolution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

47. iron force hack says:

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

48. link.mcatbui.net says:

I constantly emailed this blog post page to all my friends,
    since if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.